Welcome Back
The unmarried pregnant girl

Mon 26 Sep 2011 - 10:09 || Welcome Back Wi-owner || Newest user is KrisDeviant || Number of Post 5624 || Site up Days 748

You are not connected. Please login or register

The unmarried pregnant girl

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mentally Unstable

A young unmarried girl discovers that she is pregnant, Scared She confides this news to her mother.

Shouting, cursing, crying, the mother says, "Who was the pig that did This to you?

I want to know! The girl picks up the phone and makes a call. Half an hour later a Ferrari stops in front of their house, a mature and distinguished man with gray hair and impeccably dressed in a very expensive suit steps out of it and enters the house.

He sits in the living room with the father, the mother and the Girl, and tells them: "Good morning, your daughter has informed me of the Problem. However, I can't marry her because of my personal family Situation, but I'll take responsibility.

If a girl is born I will bequeath her 2 retail stores, a townhouse, a beach villa and a $1,000,000 bank account.

If a boy is born, my legacy will be a couple of factories and a $2,000,000 bank account.

If it is twins, a factory and $1,000,000 each.

However, "If there is a miscarriage or unsuccessful delivery, what do you suggest I do?"

At this point, the father, who had remained silent, places a hand firmly on the man's shoulder and tells him...

"You can try again!"

Hey Kidz

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Post on Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:18 pm by Wi-owner

nice post keep it up

Post on Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:44 pm by Shauna

good one Laughing

Post  by Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Chat Room
Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum